This page lists all the tools, training courses, and products I have used and I have found valuable. Please keep coming back to this page, since I update the page every time I find something valuable and which you may find helpful too.
- WordPress – This blog is built with WordPress
- Genesis – The framework I’m using on top of WordPress
- Aweber – The e-mail list provider that manages my e-mail list
- Welcome Splash – Create a splash page for your blog and get more subscribers to your e-mail list
- Write Like Freddy – Become a guest posting rock star! Thanks to this program, I was able to write 60+ posts in one year!
Audio and Video
- Evaer – Easy to use tool for recording your Skype calls
- Vodburner –Skype video call recorder.
- WavePad – Edit your audio files. Very easy to use.
- Camtasia Studio – Very comprehensive tool for editing and recording videos.
- Nozbe– Comprehensive task management software based on the GTD system
- Rescue Time– Track your computer usage automatically – see how you spend your time
- TweetAdder – Automate manual Twitter tasks
- HootSuite– Make your social media account management more effective
- Efficise - I’m outsourcing my blog management over there
- The Go-Giver – A Little Story About A Powerful Business Idea - Sometimes thinking differently and doing the opposite of what other are doing can bring massive rewards.
- The Slight Edge – Secret To A Successful Life - Doing things in small steps and in consistent manner takes you to your goals. It’s the power of slight edge.
- Find Your Focus Zone - Set your focus right on many levels. I learned quite a few tips from this book and they can be applied to online businesses as well.
- 25 Tips for Productivity – Truly unique tips for improving your productivity.
- The Smarter Home Office – Get your home office in organized with this comprehensive book
- Social Media in 15 Minutes Per Day – Stop wasting your time in social media. Read this book and find out how to create an effective presence in social media without overwhelming yourself.
- The Power of Habit – If you want to learn how habits are born and how to change them, then read this book. Highly recommended!