Please Note! This episode is part of a former podcast show of mine – Self Improvement for Online Entrepreneurs. If you are looking for my latest podcast show – PSD Podcast – look here.
The seventh episode of my podcast show – Self Improvement For Online Entrepreneurs (SI4OE) – focuses on applications, devices and productivity mindsets. This time I interviewed Bojan Djordjevic from AlphaEfficiency.com for these topics.
Bojan is a productivity blogger specializing in applications and devices and in this interview he shared quite a bit of information on how to improve your productivity using those tools.
We also talk about mindsets and habits, which are very important for anyone wanting to become more productive.
This episode covers the following topics:
- The difference between a Mac and a PC (or are there any?) when it comes to productivity
- What online tools is he recommending for improving productivity and why
- Smartphones – recommendations for choosing your first smartphone
- Essential smartphone applications to use – from productivity’s standpoint
- iPad2 – is it worth buying, can it boost your productivity?
- First step to take if you are a disorganized person and want to become an organized one
- Top 3 mindsets for a productive person
- The most important productivity habits to make the most out of your time
- What unproductive habits to get rid of
- My personal morning ritual
- Download this podcast in MP3 format: 70 MB – 01:16
- Alpha Efficiency Blog
- Bojan’s Evernote articles
- Great call reminder that you need, Pakoomba for Android
- Google Documents
- Google Calendar
- Google Tasks
- Google Contacts
“If you liked this podcast, I would appreciate if you shared it on Twitter, liked it on Facebook or just voted it on various social bookmarking services. Pass the word around and start the conversation on the comment area!
CLICK HERE to rate, review and subscribe to my show on iTunes (opens up iTunes)!