Even if fixing the root cause may be more complicated than just the symptoms, it is always the best way to proceed: You are going to save more time in the long run when you tackle the root cause.
Your next tasks:
1. Put this blog post into action!
- Always focus on finding the root cause and fixing that – instead of the symptoms
- Finding and eliminating the root cause may take more time than fixing the symptom, but it is always time well spent
2. Share your experiences and tips on the comment area:
- What are your experiences of solving problems this way?
- Any experiences you would like to share on this topic for other readers?
3. Spread the word:
I would appreciate it if you share this post on Twitter or on Facebook.