My current podcast guest has written an e-book which is very important for every blogger out there. The e-book is titled: “Defeating the Guru Addition Syndrome – The Ultimate Guide to Seizing Control of Your Life.”
Now, I don’t know about you but I have spent way too much money and time when it comes to information products. I just wish his book would have been available when I went through the craziest period of buying info products.
Anyway, the book is available now, so you can take advantage of this wisdom and tackle the potential Guru Addition Syndrome.
Check out what Carmelo has to say and leave a comment. Also, listen to the show and find out how you can get your copy of the book (via email)!
- Guru Addiction Syndrome = When get caught up in the habit of expecting a guru or an expert or their programs to hand us our future
- We are looking outside ourselves for answers – even for our purpose
- It’s chasing other people’s successes and making it our own
- When you start looking for solutions, there is no end to experts who are willing to help you out
- If you find switching your goals and tactics with each new expert that you come across, that’s a strong sign of Guru Addiction Syndrome
- We are trying to justify one purchase after another and after another and it never stops
- You need a right guru at the right time
- Don’t buy products when you are not ready for it – buy only when you are ready to implement the lessons right now!
- When you are ready, the right guru appears
- Get to know you!
Shownotes and Resources
- Podcast length (28:55)
- Click here to read the transcript (PDF)
- Subscribe to my show on iTunes (and rate it too!)