It’s already February – can you believe that? Anyway, here is the new roundup for you!
This time I have listed 40 links that can help you to improve your online business productivity (blogging, list building, information products …).
Let me know if you have links that you’d like to see on this list next month. Just send me an e-mail and I’ll take a look at the link.
- Healthy Office Snacks – Improving Productivity (Jane Sheeba)
Sure, donuts taste delicious, but they are not healthy. Find out what is.
- The Story Of The Starving Baker (Sarah Robbins)
The importance of stopping for a moment and developing yourself both personally and professionally.
Calendars and lists – basic building blocks of productivity.
- Let Go, Keep it Simple, Move Quickly: Secrets to Being a Productive Entrepreneur (Infographic) (Entrepreneur)
You have five different areas to focus on if you want to become a productive entrepreneur.
And if those five areas weren’t enough, there are plenty of habits you could implement as well!
- How to Be a Productivity Ninja – Working Parent (Think Productive)
Are you already a (Productivity) Ninja Parent? If not, here are six steps to get you started.
- 7 Apps to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Build New Habits (Michael Hyatt)
There are plenty of applications to support your goals and help you implement new habits. Michael Hyatt takes a look at seven of those apps.
- How to Make Money from a Small List (and Get Some Other Valuable Insights) (Firepole Marketing)
Size doesn’t matter. What matters is that you take action.
- Email List Building: The One Blogging Mistake That Costs You Thousands (Firepole Marketing)
Are you using a phone with your e-mail marketing? You should be!
- 1 Simple Way to Double Your Blogging Productivity in 5 Minutes or Less (Blogging Wizard)
Five steps to improve your blogging productivity in five minutes (or less).
- Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post (Michael Hyatt)
No doubt that my blog’s current writing style has taken a lot of influence from Michael Hyatt.
Checklists are a good way to make your days and weeks far more effective.
Here’s what (and what not) to do when it comes to successful blogger outreach.
- How To Setup Your Personal Blogger Outreach System And Reap The Rewards (Blogging Wizard)
Another way of creating a blogger outreach system.
Tools and other ideas for creating the right type of content on your blog (and elsewhere), and an editorial calendar template you can grab for free!
- 4 Key Areas to Focus Your Time Upon to Grow Profitable Blogs [And How Much of Your Time to Spend On Them] (Pro Blogger)
Creating content for your blog is important, but there are other key areas that you should focus on as well.
- The Anatomy Of High-Converting Blog Page Layout [with Infographic] (Firepole Marketing)
An infographic explaining how to create converting blog pages. I’m gonna need this when I re-design Productive Superdad at some point.
- How to Package your Knowledge to Sell on Your Blog (Jeff Bullas)
Great starting point on how to package knowledge (through your blog) and then sell it
- 59 Steps to Starting and Building a Successful Info Products Business: The Ultimate Information Marketing Checklist (Fred Gleeck)
Seven main steps and plenty of sub-steps for creating a successful info product business.
- TweetDeck KeyBoard Shortcuts Complete List (Software Buzzer)
Learn these shortcuts and start using your TweetDeck more effectively.
- 10 Dropbox Addons To Enhance Dropbox Functionality (Shout Me Loud)
I never realized that you can actually extend the functionality of DropBox, but it’s sure possible with these tools.
Yes, I know now :)
Interesting comparison of themes and how they perform.
Plenty of advice from pros related to plugins. Just make sure you don’t go overboard with your plugins!
- Top 10 Productivity Plugins for WordPress (AgentPress)
Improve your WordPress productivity with these plugins.
- How to Optimize Images for the Web (Razor Social)
Improve your SEO effectiveness and make your blog/website faster to load.
- Double Your Traffic in 30 Days (Neil Patel)
A huge article by Neil Patel. Digest this in small pieces.
Great tips when creating content from your home office.
- How to Start a Freelance Writing Business in One Hour a Day (Writers in Charge)
Just one hour, really? I might give this one a try…
I have to admit that I’m bad at looking at stats but I think I can deal with them from now on with these three reports :)
- How to Build a Content Calendar (Plus a Free Template for 2014) (Convince & Convert)
Content calendars explained and grab yourself a free template for your own needs.
- 20 Quick Content Marketing Tips Every Blogger Should Know (Get Response)
Quick tips to consider when it comes to content marketing. I agree especially with the 80/20 rule on this post.
- Quick SEO Tips for The Busy Marketer (Inbound Marketing Agents)
SEO…nah, I don’t think so, too time consuming. Quick SEO? Sounds much better!
- Best Fiverr Gigs of 2014 (Buzz Blogger)
Plenty of tasks you can outsource through Fiverr (and which help you to improve your online business productivity as well).
- How To Make The Most Of The Time You Spend Running Your Business (Natalie Lussier)
Nice tips by Natalie on how to improve your business productivity.
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Productivity for Couch Warriors (Firepole Marketing)
Plenty of great tips on improving your business productivity even further.
- 10 Powerful Online Business Tools for a Productive 2014 (Michael Hyatt)
Yet another great list of productivity tools by Michael Hyatt.
Testimonials matter – here’s how to get the good ones.
The title says it all. A guest post by Mark Lerner.
Another great case study on Jeff Bullas’s blog.