When you plan your effective to do list for the next day, take some time to understand dependencies on other people or on external circumstances.
These dependencies may have a direct effect on how you are able to complete your task. However, if you haven’t given this a thought, you may find yourself wasting time with your tasks.
Shownotes and resources:
- Video length: 02:57
- Transcript: Not yet available
- Other video on this topic: Weekly Productivity Tip #1: Improve Your Daily Task List
Your next tasks:
1. Put this blog post into action!
- Plan your tasks and find dependencies on other people or circumstances behind them
- Figure out your plan B if you cannot work with your main task for some reason
2. Share your experiences on the comment area:
- Are you aware of the external dependencies of your tasks when you plan your day?
- Do you always have a second plan for your task, if the original plan does not work?
3. Spread the word:
- I would appreciate it if you share this post by clicking the buttons on the left hand vertical sidebar.