Using this very simple technique, creating habits comes very easy and it is fun too!
I’m talking about triggers and this is an effective way for creating new habits in your everyday life.
In this video, I’m explaining what this technique is and how I have used it for creating a habit that I use every day.
Shownotes and resources:
- Video length: 3:15
- Why You Should Drink Water
- Story of a New Habit: How I Started to Wake Up at 5 AM
- Transcript: Read More
Your next tasks:
1. Put this blog post into action!
- Start by defining your target habit
- Define your trigger: that makes you to take action on that habit
2. Share your experiences on the comment area:
- Have you used triggers for creating habits?
- If you have, what habits have you created by using triggers?
3. Spread the word:
- I would appreciate it if you share this post by clicking the buttons on the left hand vertical sidebar.