However, sometimes it is beneficial to implement many habit changes at once – if they support each other.
Your next tasks:
1. Put this blog post into action!
- When reaching a goal, you may need to form new habits to get there
- Identify those habits and see if there are any habits that support each other – then implement them at once!
2. Share your experiences and tips on the comment area:
- What support habits have worked for you when reaching a goal?
- Have you identified any support habits before?
3. Spread the word:
I would appreciate it if you share this post on Twitter or on Facebook.